San Andreas Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Stefan™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

William Putter Ban Apeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Nub

William Putter Ban Apeal Empty
PostSubject: William Putter Ban Apeal   William Putter Ban Apeal EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:17 am

center]Ban Appeal[/center]

IG Name:HEREwILLIAM Putter

Banned from(Game/Forum):HEREGame

Why were you banned:HEREGH

The Admin who banned you:HEREAdrian

Why should you be unbanned:HEREI got pissed since i was fired and i made a bit of a stupid mistake. At that moment i did not yet think of the conseqeunces and it got me banned. I would like to be unbanned because even after this i still think its a great server. My apoligies to anyone affected by what i did
Back to top Go down
Hudson

PostSubject: Re: William Putter Ban Apeal   William Putter Ban Apeal EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:29 am

you shall not under any circumstances use the cheats, is not Allowed and will never be! Since this is a very A serious rule-breaking offence.Pedning Executive.
Back to top Go down
Stefan™

PostSubject: Re: William Putter Ban Apeal   William Putter Ban Apeal EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:52 am

Ohhh, I know William is a loyal and a player that promised, I believe this was a mistake, but yo next time fill the format correctly. Unbanned
Back to top Go down
https://san-express.serbianforum.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Putter Ban Apeal   William Putter Ban Apeal Empty

Back to top Go down

William Putter Ban Apeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Andreas Express Roleplay :: San Andreas Express Roleplay :: Ban Appeals :: Unbanned-
Jump to: