San Andreas Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Stefan™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Omez's National Guard Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RandyOmez

Randy Omez's National Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: Randy Omez's National Guard Application   Randy Omez's National Guard Application EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Randy Omez' s
National Guard Application

Full Name:Randy Omez

Date of Birth:13/04/1996

Ethnicity:White

Phone Number: 2355

Place of Origin:Los Santos

Hometown
Home Address:79 Mulholland intersection

Medical Analysis
Medical Condition(s):N/A

Please enter any medical conditions you are currently experiencing.
Do you have any heart condition(s): No

Do you have Asthma or any other respiratory problem(s): No

Conviction Declaration
Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offense: Yes well i think i had got into Trouble because I had materials which I was using them for legal things and I am going to the lspd to get my wanted name cleared

If yes, how long were you sentenced to?: N/A

Your LicensesL:

(( Please paste the link to a cropped screenshot of your /licenses.Using Google will help if you don't understand. Do not include any [img] tags. ))

((one i cant put the picture in because i cant access the server and two i got my pc wiped so i dont have the picture anymore))
What will you bring to the SANG?*
I will bring Brilliant Driving and flying skills that I can teach others, I know how to shoot and ((RP)) I can chase other cars easy I know how to shortcut in a chase as someone’s going on the HWY on ocean docks I ca cut them off and put down road spikes and quickly catch up the criminal, I can shoot someone more than 300 meters away and hit them, I can bring great skills to this origination and I can spread the word about good skills in conclusion I will bring good skills to this origination thank you.
This answer must be a minimum of 100 words.
Why we should choose you instead of any other applicant?*
Your Should Pick me then another applicant because i am a great driver and fly. i can fly a Harrier Jump Jet((Hydra)) Like a boss((well anyone can)) I can divert missiles with flares and make they skyies clear of enemies from all parts of San Andreas, my expericane with the law is like honey I try and get away but I just come back I use to try and sneak and over hear them training learn when I can and where I can improve I had a dream of being in an law force from when I was 12 to 14 years old and that is why u should pick me.
This answer must be at least 100 words.
Your Biography:*
I was born At the Los Santos Genaral Hospital. My Dads Name is David Omez and my Mums Name is Kat Omez And they lived in 61 Mulholland Intersection, Los Santos. I was Born as Danny Omez But I got My Name Changed when I was 6 years old. My Parents Died In a Robbery In a Mullholland 24/7 when I was 12 They told me I had to finish my homework and then I could go with them to a party after they when to get some food at the 24/7, when I finished my homework I ran down to the 24/7 I was about 50 meters from the door and I hear six Gun shots. I hid behind a bush and watched them leave with the store’s money I quickly ran to the store and called the LSPD and the Hosptial, when I finished I ran to my parents and sat by their sides till the paramedics and the LSPD came and i helped them in to the paramedics I got told I had to stay with the Sargent of the PD. His name was. I stayed with him for 2 years then I got tranfered to some foster parents. My new dad Said he cant tell me was he does to for a living till I say with them for at least 2 years but my new mum said she was a Clothing Designer. One day 2 years later my dad said he was going to take me to his work, we got to hes work and I found out that he was a San Andreas National Guard, he took me around the base and showed me some stuff when we were having lunch an alarm when off and he said I had to hide somewhere. So I whent and hid in a cupboard and I heard gun shots and I seen though a crack in the cupboard door that someone was coming in I sat very still until my dad said my name, I crawled out of the cupboard and whent and hugged him. He told me that I had to stay with him till we got home, but as he said that a bandit guy came up to use and shot my dad, I ran as fast as I could to the room I was in there was no more room to hide. Till I saw a Colt45 on the desk I grabbed it and ran to a corner once the bandit guy came in I shot him in the leg then in the heart. After that one of my dad’s colleague’s came in and I dropped the gun he saw me and picked me up and took me to an car and we drove off, I went to the hospital to check if I had anything wrong with me but I was fine the other day I went to the chief to SANG and I got a metal of bravery one custom made for me. The rest of my life I was dedicated to the SANG.
Your answer must be at least 300 words.(( 512 words i couldnt stop writing))
Additional information / Questions / Concerns:*
If you have any questions of information you would like to disclose at this time, this is place to put it
References
Are you currently employed?*
If yes, then what is your job?*
(( OOC Information ))
Forename:* ((sorry I don’t give this info out about me its not about the good people its about the bad ones))
Your first name: ((sorry I don’t give this info out about me its not about the good people its about the bad ones))
Timezone (GMT):*Eastern standard time
Picture of your statistics:

Please include a link to a screenshot of your /stats without [img] tags.
sorry i lost the picture and i cant access the server.

Past RP Experience:*: I have another account in the ballas gang and have rped a lot

(( OOC Requirements Check ))
How much time do you play a day?*: 5-7 hours
Past names and alternative accounts:*

Please list all of your past names used in-game as well as your alternative accounts. : David Larsson(my Ballas gang Account I didn’t money farm)
Have you read the SANG Handbook?*: yes"

When i can Access the server i can add the pictures.

Back to top Go down

Randy Omez's National Guard Application
Page 1 of 1