San Andreas Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Stefan™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andisylejmani

Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application Empty
PostSubject: Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application   Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:50 am

1. Personal Information

1.1 Surname:Sopran(i will change it to Sylejmani)

1.2 Forename:Andi

1.3 Gender:Male

1.4 Age:21

1.5 Date of Birth:07/07/1993

1.6 Nationality:San Andreas

1.7 Phone Number:(still didnt get one)

1.8 Place of Birth:Los Santos

1.9 Current Residency[/]

1.10.1 Do you posess any medical conditions? No

2. Language Proficiency English

2.1 Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?:Sure

2.2 Are you fluent in any language, other than English?:No

3. Licenses and Permits

3.1.1 Do you possess a Vehicle License?:Yes

3.1.2 If yes, do you possess any driver's warnings?:No

3.2 Do you possess an Aviation License?:Yes

3.3 Do you possess a Firearms License?:Yes

4. Experience and Previous Employment

4.1 Have you ever been employed by another public agency while living in the State of San Andreas?:Not an agency , i was a mechanic

5. Personal Biography

5.1 Write your personal biography: Well my biography is kind of dramatic but i will tell you the truth. My father was a Commander in LSPD for around 15 years .He had a beautiful wife wich he wanted to spend hes life with.After their marriage the best present from god was me .We lived in peace and love.
Eventhough the drug abuse and the cartels in Los Santos wouldnt stop,my fathers duty was to do that.It was hes lifetime mission to stop the drug smuggling around the city.The mission of stoping the drug cartels was throwed on my father.Noone couldnt do that ,my father either. Eventhough he knew he couldnt stop them he tried to do the best for hes city and for the people and the kids in it.So...
     Everything happened two years after i was born ...1995,maybe one of the hardest timne Los Santos has faced. One day my father took hes most trusted mans...Ten man,only ten!He stod up and fought against the drug cartels .They killed many man and some bosses.After killing the 2nd or the 3d boss everything became serious for the cartel.They paid some hitmas ,the best of them to kill my fathers crew .After doing that on the same day they killed their families ,including my mom .But ... They paied a professional killer for kids.One of the best who would even kill a just born baby.He kidnaped me and took me to a field,big field.He stood in front of me holding hes gun pointed at me and looked in my eys .I looked in hes eyes too ,i was realy scared so i started praying him.He just couldnt do that. He took im the car and drived to another city.I couldnt say that it was a city...Red Country... Village.Hes brother lived there.Hes brother mr.Sidney couldent have a baby with hes wife because of medical problems.All he wanted was one...He got me there and he loved me so much and raised me with love and respect of my past so i became the one who i am today .
After gaining 22 years i went to live again in Los Santos ,i started working as a mechanic because i liked cars .One day I decided to stop that woirk and be something my real biological parents would be proud of .I want to become a police and help the city and the citizens.I would like my parents to be proud and i would like to be killed for the love of the city...Just like my dead was .
Now im applying here to join you guys and help you protect the city from bad people ,dealers and smugglers.I hope i will not dissapoint you ...Who knows maybe one day ill be like my father.I want the city of Los Santos to live in peace and love and all the bad things to be thrown away.I hope you will accept my application and give me a chance to make my father and mother proud,not just them but the whole city.

6. References and Recommendations

7. Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

8. OOC Personal Information

8.1 Gender:Male

8.2 What is your in-game level?:Just joined but i need to start from somewhere

8.3 Age:17

8.4 What country are you from?:Macedonia (Central Europe)

8.5 List all previous names (include CK's):Didnt  have 

8.6 Do you have any LEO experience?In past servers

8.7 SS of /stats:I dont think you need a ss of my stats i just joined maybe 30 mins ago so everything is at zero but ill build my self up i just need to start rping and shit Razz)

8.8 Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?:Yes Sure

Last edited by andisylejmani on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan.

PostSubject: Re: Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application   Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:33 am

Dear applicant,

Please fulfill the minimum word limit in section 5.1

You have 24 hours to fix your application.

Regards,
Chief DiVittorio.
Back to top Go down
andisylejmani

PostSubject: Re: Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application   Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:53 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Dylan.

PostSubject: Re: Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application   Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:39 am

PENDING
Back to top Go down
Dylan.

PostSubject: Re: Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application   Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:47 pm

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application   Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Andi Soprano(Sylejmani) LSPD Application
Page 1 of 1