San Andreas Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Stefan™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judokus his family app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
judokuss

Judokus his family app Empty
PostSubject: Judokus his family app   Judokus his family app EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:41 am

1. Basic Information

1.1. What is the name of the gang?
Putter enterprices.

1.2. Who is the leader of the gang?
Judokuss Putter

1.3. What type of gang are you trying to create?
A trading company,

1.4. Will your gang participate in Points?
Yes

2. Extended Information

2.1. Gang Story/Biography (Minimium 600 words)
First we started as four brothers and a sister, we started trading stuff when our parents had passed away we found out that we were pretty good at it and i have even studied trading. Now we have become richer and thought we should help others that want to make their own money with their own hands with their trading skills, so we tried making a family. Since there are not much people in los santos at the moment we have had a hard time coming by, we are however doing everything we can to survive. The first thing we bought from our money was a small place and now that we have some more money we all have a house, but out headquarters are at my house. I have a special headquarters made for new traders and for making a trade if neccesary. We also all have a speciality, Like i am very good with buying and trading houses, i once build a house and bought some gates for it, I was able to make a profit of 2,000,000 With the money i bought a HQ for our family since we really needed it. Now we have somewhere to work at and we used to be small traders, like selling small amounts of materials and drugs. But after i got some money and showed my brothers and sisters the good life they all agreed that we shouldn't go back to living that way, so we started making a name for ourselves. I even went legit for a little while as a Mayor in the san andreas national guard. But i soon found out that that was not the life for me, so i went back to trading. When i first started again i had a tough time, since most of my brothers and sisters had moved on and i was left with only a few close friends. However i was able to make some good deals and soon got back on my feet which made my resolve even stronger. And we always lived by a couple rules which are:
1. You will not call your colleagues by their real name unless in private with that person alone, or when you have his/her permission to do so.
2. You will take a codename this codename will have to be approved first.
3. You will not leak any information about clients, deals or meetings to anyone else.
4. You make sure you always have a kevlar on you when you are called by your superiors.
5 If in trouble you will cough into the radio, you will not tell anything about the company even if threatened with death.
6. If you do business with someone not in our client list or without our permission the conseqeunces are for yourself.
7 You will hand me 15% of all your profits on friday. If you fail to do so you will not get paid that week, everyone will hand me 15% and all the cash together will be split to all the members.
This is how we have gotten through tough times, and i plan to keep these rules. I once had a brother in our company that did not use his codename with clients and dealt with someone not in our clientlist after that we never saw him back. There have been times where i was really sad he was gone but we moved on and made sure we always followed these rules. We have also had some trouble with other families and company's when we first started, but after some meetings we were able to come to an understanding and i will do everything in my power to make sure stuff like that wont happen again.

2.2. HQ Location(Screenshot of your HQ)
Judokus his family app BNIQS86

2.3. Starting Members - Ranks included (Min. of 3)
Judokuss_Putter
Sarah_Allison_White
Sally_Putter

2.4. Skins (Must include 5 skin ID's and pictures - 4 + 1 girl skin)
73-72-100-181-192

2.5. Your Rank Names
First timer ((r0))
Fish trader(( r1))
Vehicle trader ((R2))
Real estage agejt((r3))
Experienced pusher(( r4))
Vedgetable salesman((R5))
Official trader((r6))

2.6. Why should you be given this gang?
Cause it will be a great source of roleplay, it will also help with the money flow.

2.7. How will the family promote RP on the server? (Example of family's RP situations)
We will be trading all sorts of things, houses cars and behind the scenes materials crack and pot. We will also try to get our hands on excluse items and sell them.

3. Other Information

3.1. Does the leader have past leadership experience?Yes FMD chief

3.2. Proof of RP activities (Screens/Fraps)
Under review

3.3. Have you read the gang/point regulations and do you agree to them?
I do.

Last edited by judokuss on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Ripper

Jack Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Judokus his family app   Judokus his family app EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:02 am

Update 3.2
Under review

Jack Ripper
Director of Gangs & Families Administration
Back to top Go down
judokuss

PostSubject: Re: Judokus his family app   Judokus his family app EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:09 am

Done i have gotten 618 words. Thank you for this oppurtunity.
Back to top Go down
Jack Ripper

Jack Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Judokus his family app   Judokus his family app EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:32 am

Accepted.

Jack Ripper
Director of Gangs & Families Administration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judokus his family app   Judokus his family app Empty

Back to top Go down

Judokus his family app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Andreas Express Roleplay :: Factions and Families :: Gangs & Families :: Gang Creation :: Accepted-
Jump to: