San Andreas Express Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Stefan™

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armando Consalvo's LSPD application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armando

Armando Consalvo's LSPD application Empty
PostSubject: Armando Consalvo's LSPD application   Armando Consalvo's LSPD application EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:39 am

1. Personal Information

1.1 Surname:Consalvo

1.2 Forename:Armando

1.3 Gender:Male

1.4 Age:20

1.5 Date of Birth:15-12-1993

1.6 Nationality:Italian

1.7 Phone Number:1854

1.8 Place of Birth:Italy

1.9 Current Residency: Los Santos

1.10 Do you posess any medical conditions?: No

2. Language Proficiency English Italian little bit spanish and turkish

2.1 Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?: Yes i can

2.2 Are you fluent in any language, other than English?: Turkish

3. Licenses and Permits

3.1.1 Do you possess a Vehicle License?:Yes

3.1.2 If yes, do you possess any driver's warnings?:No

3.2 Do you possess an Aviation License?:Yes

3.3 Do you possess a Firearms License?:Yes

4. Experience and Previous Employment

4.1 Have you ever been employed by another public agency while living in the State of San Andreas?: Nope

5. Personal Biography

5.1 Write your personal biography: My name is Armando Consalvo i was born in italy 15-12-1993 in a hospital my mom gave birth to a beautifel son but sad enough my dad was never there for me he fucked my mom and left me when i was born thats why i hated him so much but what ever a few months later when i was 5 i met my steph brother cause my mom married all over again with another person my steph dad well i don't really got much to say about him except that was a better father than my old one my steph brother and i always spended time with each other he was always older than me when i became 12 he died he was a soldier in italy on the age of 20 he died in a battle only thing that was left of him was his dog tag thats all i got of him just a metal chain with his name on it witch is special for me i always wear it with me so i can think about him when i go somewhere when i became 18 i graudated from my school i was happy that day was my most happiest day i ever had cause the whole family was togheter except my brother everyone in my family was at that day with me we spended alot of time 4 years later i became 22 i was in my house chilling on my computer when i suddenly saw a advertisement on a site it said that you could join the LSPD now so i made a application for it later that day they called me for a test to see my condition and all those stuff and i passed all of em than they putted me to the mental test to see if i go crazy quickly or if i could stay calm in bank robberies or gun fights and they all tested it all  and even that i passed than they accepted me in the italian Police i was a Cadet they made a badge  for me so i was wearing 1 badge and one dogtag one of my brother and the other one of myself my mom came to visit me sometimes and bad enough i heard that she got cancer from my Chief he told me i could take a day off to see her witch i did when i was going to my mom she told me that she was proud of me that she was proud to see what i reached from a baby to a big son thats now working in the Italian Police protecting his country her last words was that and than she passed out i bursted out in tears 5 years later i quited the Police job  and moved to san andreas at the age of 27 this is where my whole new life started in america and thats my main reasons of applying for the LSPD i hope you all will give me a good chance

6. References and Recommendations: none

7. Applicant Oath

I certify that the answers contained within this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By agreeing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

(( OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION ))

8. OOC Personal Information

8.1 Gender:Male

8.2 What is your in-game level?: Armando Consalvo

8.3 Age:18

8.4 What country are you from?: Netherlands

8.5 List all previous names (include CK's): only armando

8.6 Do you have any LEO experience? Yes

8.7 SS of /stats:

8.8 Can you communicate effectively and efficiently in the English language?:yes i can indeed
Back to top Go down
Safo.

Safo.

Armando Consalvo's LSPD application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armando Consalvo's LSPD application   Armando Consalvo's LSPD application EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:18 am

((Moved to the right section))

Los Santos Police Department
Training and Recruitment Division
Recruitment Office

PENDING

1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been received by the relevant authorities of the Los Santos Police Department. After analyzing and reviewing your experience and qualifications, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted and you are pending to be tested.

You are about to embark on a career of public service in which professionalism, perfection and dedication is required on a daily basic. Brace yourself for an exciting but indeed dangerous career as an officer of the Los Santos Police Department. Your place within the Academy has been secured and your interview and training will begin as soon as possible. Please seek out a certified recruitment unit to test you for the Los Santos Police Department.'

Enclosed with this letter is a copy of the Official Los Santos Police Department Recruitment Process, this book will be your life from now till graduation to help you understand the entire process, please study it thoroughly.

((
Please read through it so that you know how to proceed through and enter the Los Santos Police Department.
))

Also enclosed with this letter is a copy of the Official Los Santos Police Department Handbook, this book will explain many things about the Los Santos Police Department including rules, fines, radio codes and more, please study it thoroughly.

((
Questions will be asked about the Handbook, as well as many parts of it read out to you during the Recruitment Process. Make sure you read it.
))

Best regards to you applicant,

Deputy Chief Safo Hudson
Back to top Go down

Armando Consalvo's LSPD application
Page 1 of 1